Thursday, May 2, 2019

Sports equipment and after school letter

5/2/19


Dear parents,

We are an active school; physical movement and outdoor time is very important to us.  We want to be sure our environment is safe and orderly with outdoor activities and sports, so we have a few requests:

-Students must wear a helmet if they are on wheels. This includes riding to and from school. If you cannot provide a helmet please contact us and we will help with this. 

-We have our own equipment including footballs and basketballs. Please do not allow students to bring equipment like balls to school, as this causes disruptions in the hallway and issues after school is out. We prefer to check out sports equipment to be used at the appropriate time. Beginning next week, if a student brings their own I will hold onto it unit a parent can pick it up.

-After school: Students who walk or ride home should leave campus in a timely manner and should not return. We've had issues with students hanging out to play in the parking lot, which is closed for activity after school. We have also had students leave campus then return. Both of these cause concern because we are responsible for safety and supervision of all students.

-As always, please pick students up by 3:30 PM as we have to supervise them as long as they are here. Please pull as far forward as possible for pick up and drop off.

If you have questions please call or stop by!

Thank you,

Mr. Mokelke 

7 comments:

  1. My name is Theresa York, I live in California U.S.A and i am a happy woman today? I told myself that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family after been scammed severally by these online loan lenders, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. he gave happiness to me and my family, although at first i found it hard to trust him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, i was in need of a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life all over as a single parent with 2 kids, I met this honest and GOD fearing loan lender online Mr. Lorenzo Diego that helped me with a loan of $300,000.00 U.S. Dollars, he is indeed a GOD fearing man, working with a reputable loan company. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact him on his E-mail
    mrlorenzodiegoloafirm@outlook.com OR Whatsapp: +1(346) 226-2778  and inform them Theresa York directed you.. Thanks. Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. ភ្នាល់បាល់

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. ยูฟ่าเบท

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. OOMNEX equipment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here. ยูฟ่าเบท

    ReplyDelete
  6. акробатическая дорожка купить I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. boxing Hand Wraps Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete